The Stalking Turtles | Forums

Hey there! Have you forgot to login?
Make sure you login now, or register if you don't have an account yet!
Welcome!

A clan, with high quality servers, very secure services and an awesome environment for Everyone.

A Creative Call to Arms

Awec

A Creative Call to Arms

Post by Awec on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:21 pm

Basically in this topic: if you are creative or can do creative things then post what you can do below and also if you'd be willing to collaborate with other members of the clan to make something or not.

By creative, I mean stuff like: Can you play an instrument? Can you write music? Can you draw? Can you program games?
    If you can say yes to any of those or you can do something you think is creative that I haven't listed, post a reply.

Myself, I can somewhat write music, am interested in writing fiction and I'm trying to learn to program.
    Here's my soundcloud as an example of my music for anyone interested: https://soundcloud.com/aweczilla

Hopefully if we can get people with the right talents we can make something really cool. Right now we've got ideas for doing projects like:

• A youtube/twitch Channel
    • An anime movie/series
    • Clan maps
    • Websites

Even if you're not interested in making something for the clan, here is the place to show off what you can do. I'm sure we can find a way to persuade you!

Shoutrix

Re: A Creative Call to Arms

Post by Shoutrix on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Great post!
    Yeah, everyone post in here if you got any kind of talents in development! Smile

Donkz

Post by Donkz on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:35 pm

Well, I got "Talents" in the music/sound engineering department buuuut my moms pc rejects Fruityloops :C

Awec

Post by Awec on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:00 pm

Donkz wrote:Well, I got "Talents" in the music/sound engineering department buuuut my moms pc rejects Fruityloops :C
    Have you tried any other programs? There's quite a few good free ones. I can recommend Anvil Studio though it might be a bit basic compared to FL (which is actually why I prefer it)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm