The Stalking Turtles | Forums

Hey there! Have you forgot to login?
Make sure you login now, or register if you don't have an account yet!
Welcome!

A clan, with high quality servers, very secure services and an awesome environment for Everyone.

The future upcoming update!

Shoutrix

The future upcoming update!

Post by Shoutrix on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:47 pm

So, in the near upcoming future we'll be having a lot of new things (for the better), such as;

- New ranks, (that anyone will be able to apply for)
    - 4-5 new bots, (hosting bots and as-well as one channel bot)
    - A Server (for the bots to run without lags (hopefully) and with much better performance)
    - Changes/few fixes, (no specific information)
    - New promotions, (for the members)
    - A new clan setup in USEast, (spreading to other servers)
    - A Minecraft server, (hopefully, not yet confirmed, for people to have fun and play Minecraft with the members)
    - Steam group, (soon enough where we can play a variety of other games using the Steam group)
    - Upgrades on both, bots, website and etc. (Bots: A colored name in-game, Website: Perhaps, our own domain name)
    - A community staff team (has to do with the new ranks)
    - Applications, (for anyone and everyone to apply for a specific rank)
    - Items/cool stuff for donators, (such as VIP things, and their own sections and much more)

And least but not last... a total new "lift up" for the whole community!
    Note; This won't be happening immediately, it'll be a slow but not too slow update.
    The clan currently works pretty smooth, but it can get a lot better!

A few of the new ranks,

- Event Staff, (their mission is to host both, clan events and public events, they will have a great task! They're here to entertain everyone all around TST) make sure you apply if you think it fits you!

- Donators, (one of the MOST important group, they'll be helping the clan provide all of the great stuff, they're the key to a functional clan, and they'll have cool stuff that not even the staff has!) if you would like to join the group, make sure you donate some money, and if you have ANY questions, send me a Private Message, and I'll reply ASAP!

- PR-group, (consists of both a, PR-Administrator and a PR-Moderator, they have the exact same work, just that a PR-Administrator is the final word, their mission is to help out with, advertising the clan everywhere, and making sure we get some ads every here and there, and promote stuff for the members, and make sure the community knows exactly what's going on and a bunch more) if you think you qualify for this work, make sure to apply for it, and if you have any questions, just Private Message me!

- Developers, (our own developer team, that will be developing, for example, custom WC3 maps, websites and a bunch more! Also a very important team, that will be highly needed by the community!) if you think you qualify, you should definitely apply, and if you have any questions or anything regarding this, please Private Message me!

- Counselor Team, (that will be consisting of 3 "sections", Judge, Prosecutor and a Lawyer/Attorney, they will be working with the Developing Team, PR-group and the Administrators! Their job is to, create rules, post rules, take care of ban appeals, and Courts and a lot! Very important team as-well!) if you think you qualify as one of these, make sure you send in an application or if you have any further questions, PM me!

- Support Team, (the Co-Administrators sort of speak, they'll be having the POWER, to do everything, they will be watching every move, helping out EVERYWHERE, have good knowledge with computers and internet, they'll be the ones to come to whenever you need a problem solved and they'll be guiding you through every step you take! They'll be the communities "guardian angel" and will be HIGHLY needed! And very helpful!) if you think you have the skills, and loyalty you should without a doubt create an application and send it to us!

And MANY MANY more ranks, and things, everything takes time, and it'll be added in the future!

Guys, always welcome new members! Since our goal is to have the safest and best community of them all! Smile

If you have any global questions, please post them down in the comments!

Guys, have an awesome day! Smile

Last edited by Shoutrix on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Awec

Re: The future upcoming update!

Post by Awec on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Awesome stuff Shoutrix! Can't wait to see it all put into action!

Want to join the Minecraft server? PM me your username so I can add you to the whitelist!

Donkz

Post by Donkz on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:30 pm

So this PR thing, what's it about?

Awec

Post by Awec on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:50 pm

PR is best explained by Shoutrix because I never fully understood it, but I guess the general purpose is to just "be there". So you sort of represent the entire clan to everyone else and make sure we look good to potential recruits etc. that's my take on it at any rate

Want to join the Minecraft server? PM me your username so I can add you to the whitelist!

SoulKiller

Post by SoulKiller on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Sounds interesting, but maybe we should start with recruiting more members... We are so few.

Shoutrix

Post by Shoutrix on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:41 pm

SoulKiller wrote:Sounds interesting, but maybe we should start with recruiting more members... We are so few.

We're always trying to recruit member! Smile
    Hopefully we'll have a lot of members soon enough! Razz
    dabiggoof

Post by dabiggoof on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Shoutrix wrote:
    SoulKiller wrote:Sounds interesting, but maybe we should start with recruiting more members... We are so few.

We're always trying to recruit member! Smile
    Hopefully we'll have a lot of members soon enough! Razz

Hey! i am recruiting like crazy it is not easy...  Razz Razz 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:46 pm