The Stalking Turtles | Forums

Hey there! Have you forgot to login?
Make sure you login now, or register if you don't have an account yet!
Welcome!

A clan, with high quality servers, very secure services and an awesome environment for Everyone.

Translation on the forums

dabiggoof

Translation on the forums

Post by dabiggoof on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 pm

i was thinking not everyone know English well right? well maybe you could add a translator? my friend only knows spanish is why  Evil or Very Mad 

Awec

Re: Translation on the forums

Post by Awec on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:02 am

As I suggested on Wc3, fully translating the forums would be a lot of time and effort which most likely would only be useful for a very small number of members. Adding in language-specific sections might be a good idea however.

Want to join the Minecraft server? PM me your username so I can add you to the whitelist!

Shoutrix

Post by Shoutrix on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:37 am

Awec wrote:As I suggested on Wc3, fully translating the forums would be a lot of time and effort which most likely would only be useful for a very small number of members. Adding in language-specific sections might be a good idea however.
    Yes, was planning on adding other languages section on the forums in the future! Smile
    Emperos

Post by Emperos on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:21 am

I think the majority of people know English. Therefore it isnt's really effective to do alot of work just for a small % of people that doesn't speak English. The idea of certain sections is really nice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:47 pm