The Stalking Turtles | Forums

Hey there! Have you forgot to login?
Make sure you login now, or register if you don't have an account yet!
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there! Have you forgot to login?
Make sure you login now, or register if you don't have an account yet!
Welcome!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan, with high quality servers, very secure services and an awesome environment for Everyone.

5 posters

we now have 2 users making YouTube videos!

dabiggoof
    dabiggoof

we now have 2 users making YouTube videos! Empty we now have 2 users making YouTube videos!

Post by dabiggoof Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:45 pm

ok so you all know about the awec4 channel but i have a friend i invited to clan called trixillusion who can make videos too! he has no channel yet but i will update this post when he does Smile
    Shoutrix

we now have 2 users making YouTube videos! Empty Re: we now have 2 users making YouTube videos!

Post by Shoutrix Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:00 pm

Don't forget DonkZ! He does YouTube gameplay with TST as-well! Smile
    Also nice work, good job!
    Donkz

we now have 2 users making YouTube videos! Empty Re: we now have 2 users making YouTube videos!

Post by Donkz Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:33 pm

I can't really classify as a youtuber right now, since my videos get frikking bugged :C
    Awec

Post by Awec Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:58 pm

We're getting closer and closer to starting a Clan TST Channel! Donkz, if you can't record would you be happy to be in a skype call with me while I record when we start the channel? Similarly towards trixillusion.
    Trixillusion

Post by Trixillusion Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:46 pm

I would hang out in a skype call and all that.
    Awec

Post by Awec Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:52 pm

Add me on skype! awecsome
    Trixillusion

Post by Trixillusion Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Added. Sorry I'm two days late. I've been getting absolutely WRECKED at work to the point where I can barely walk and all that.
    Shoutrix

Post by Shoutrix Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:08 am

Trixillusion wrote:Added. Sorry I'm two days late. I've been getting absolutely WRECKED at work to the point where I can barely walk and all that.
    Dam, work can really get you do the bottom of life, life's a bitch. My thoughts are with you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:36 am