The Stalking Turtles | Forums

Hey there! Have you forgot to login?
Make sure you login now, or register if you don't have an account yet!
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there! Have you forgot to login?
Make sure you login now, or register if you don't have an account yet!
Welcome!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan, with high quality servers, very secure services and an awesome environment for Everyone.

3 posters

The next upgrade of a new clan system?

Poll

Can we make it happen?

[ 3 ]
    The next upgrade of a new clan system? I_vote_lcap100%The next upgrade of a new clan system? I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The next upgrade of a new clan system? I_vote_lcap0%The next upgrade of a new clan system? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Shoutrix

The next upgrade of a new clan system? Empty The next upgrade of a new clan system?

Post by Shoutrix Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:07 am

Hello everyone!
    So, I was thinking of moving on to a new forum provider. (MyBB, very flexible and very good).
    But for it to work, we need our own Web server and I'd like our own domain name. (blabla.com/.net/.org)
    But it also costs money, and for us to succeed we'd need help from the members! We'd need a better income, for now it means we need more donations.. But when the time comes, we'll make a good nice amount of money from every here and there.

And we also have a topic about bots, and if it does proceed it'll also cost money, and currently at this stage it's impossible for us to do so.
    But, if we can reach a nice amount of $USD, we could most likely be able to move next week and get more hosting bots as well as better server for them and much better performance!
    As well as with Garena connections and stats displayed on the forums and so on.

I think we can make it, and I'm pretty sure it'll be for the best!

There is a catch though, our data cannot be migrated to the MyBB forums.
    It means, we'd have to start over with a new website (but that's not too bad?).
    And there's no other way to migrate our forum to other forums. So this is a great deal.

Donators will be rewarded, with in-game perks, (spoof names, cool features both there and on the forums and cool special treatment!)
    We'll also be offering 25% Off of VIP for 1 Month! (more information will come).

There are some cool stuff upcoming for the VIP's, with absoluteness and overall nice features that will just make it WORTH donating!

Other than that, have an awesome gaming on our bots, guys!
    --Peace out!--
    Donkz

The next upgrade of a new clan system? Empty Re: The next upgrade of a new clan system?

Post by Donkz Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:12 pm

I'd love to donate, only problem is that I won't have a steady income until my 18th birthday Razz But when that is done i'll prolly donate 40$
    Awec

The next upgrade of a new clan system? Empty Re: The next upgrade of a new clan system?

Post by Awec Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:52 pm

How long will that be, Donkz? Also I'll probably donate again in September when I get my student loan.
    Donkz

Post by Donkz Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am

That'll be in november, though I might donate 12$ whenever I get off my ass and get a card Razz
    Shoutrix

Post by Shoutrix Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:11 am

Awesome, both of you! Though I have taken care of our bots so I won't have to pay for another year!
    Can't wait till we release the VIP Perks! Going to be fucking awesome!

Have an awesome gaming everyone.
    Awec

Post by Awec Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:00 am

Does this mean you have figured out what VIP perks will mean? Also, any news on the clan event?
    Shoutrix

Post by Shoutrix Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:59 am

Awec wrote:Does this mean you have figured out what VIP perks will mean? Also, any news on the clan event?
    No we're going to come up with that together if I'm not mistaken? Well... the clan event, I'll have to figure something out! #wishmeluck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:53 pm