The Stalking Turtles | Forums

Hey there! Have you forgot to login?
Make sure you login now, or register if you don't have an account yet!
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there! Have you forgot to login?
Make sure you login now, or register if you don't have an account yet!
Welcome!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan, with high quality servers, very secure services and an awesome environment for Everyone.

3 posters

The ranking system on our channel bot!

Shoutrix

The ranking system on our channel bot! Empty The ranking system on our channel bot!

Post by Shoutrix Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:44 am

THE CLAN RANKING SCRIPT /ACTIVATED *

Okay, so many of you will probably wonder, "Why am I still a peon?".
    So as you can see on the forums we have a Staff Rankingsystem, which we will use as much as possible!

The ranks will now be displayed in the channel lobby, if you just write, .commands when ClanST is online in the channel, it'll give you a response on which commands you're allowed to use!
    Use it to see the cool ranking features!

And so, I made the decision that it'll be so much easier if we have all of the Staff as Grunt, and regular members as Peon!
    It'll be much easier to find the staffs, and the Grunt/Peon rank isn't really a big difference in my eyes, but if you guys don't like it, please let let me know! Smile
    Donkz

The ranking system on our channel bot! Empty Re: The ranking system on our channel bot!

Post by Donkz Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:11 am

Actually, that's a great system Razz
    Shoutrix

The ranking system on our channel bot! Empty Re: The ranking system on our channel bot!

Post by Shoutrix Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:30 am

Donkz wrote:Actually, that's a great system Razz
    Yay, awesome! Smile
    Awec

Post by Awec Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:54 pm

I like it. I never really understood why Grunt and Peon ranks needed to be different anyway, the only important one really is Shaman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:47 am